This week has been really stressful for me and in order to cope with that here are some of the things that I did.
1) READ!!! just sit down and read a book or magazine
This is going to absolutely crazy, but I just love the look a single flame, not a fire, but just one single flame. So beautiful
2) Drink Tea. School is always way too stressful, so in order to calm my nerves before I go to bed, I like to drink peppermint tea. The best part is that it is decaffeinated so it gets you in the warm cuddly mood of going to bet, without waking you up and making you hyper!
If only cookies were the equivalent to carrots (calorie wise), my school literally makes the best cookies in town, they are so moist and, gooey, and crunchy all at the same time.
3) Enjoy your Friday nights, just take a breather, you have the rest of the weekend to worry about things.
California Sunset, the hues are just perfect! ( Oct. 5, 2012)
4) Paint your nails, it always gets my mind off of things and my nails benefit too.
New Additions to the OPI family
Left to Right: Here today.... argon tomorrow; The world is not enough; Miami Beet
5) Do something for others. Feeling very generous this morning, decided to make some yummy french toast for the family! I love this recipe because I modified to meet my tastebuds and tummy needs. Recipe Below:
1/4 Cup of Flour, 2 tsp cinnamon, 2 tbs vanilla, 6 egg whites, 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 12 whole grain thick slices of bread. Toppings: 1 3/4 cup chopped strawberries, 1 cup blueberries, 2 whole bananas chopped and original whipped cream ( 15 cals. per 2 tbs)
Calories: 110 approximately, not including toppings
Chef's Masterpiece <3