Blog Archive

Saturday, February 23, 2013

All about the Press

I have recently had a crazy juice obsession over the past couple of weeks. I can't tell whether it's the fact that the sun is coming out so I feel the fruity season coming on or just because I am constantly craving fruit. Regardless of the reason, I am obsessed. One of my favorite places to get juice from is called the Pressed Juicery. Sure, you can make these kinds of juices with a juice press at home ( like yours truly), but something about these in particular are just out of this world. I love juicing because not only does it fill you up pretty quickly, you are getting so many delicious nutrients and I'm sure many servings of fruits and veggies. So here's to the new year and a healthy start!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment