Blog Archive

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Parisian Chic

Hello Friends! As some of you may know, I will be spending somewhere between three weeks and a month in Paris, France this summer. This isn't my first time traveling to the beautiful city, but it will however be the first time I actually appreciate what is has to offer. Of course, I've been to Versailles, the Notre Dame, and all the other monumental buildings in Paris, but this time I want to make something more of my stay. I plan to make the most of my stay in Paris. Along with attending a course at Parsons over there, I'm hopeful that I will be able to adapt to the "Parisian Lifestyle" and learn the ropes around there. In order to stay organized, I have made a little list of places I want to explore, ranging from random little museums to little tiny bookshops on corners. Here is my list so far:

- Musée Marmottan Monet 
- Galignani
-Librarie La Hune
-Les Archives de la Presse
- Lo sushi
-The tearoom at the Paris Mosque
- APC
-Doursoux
-Upla
-Soeur
-The Jardin de Luxembourg
-Cire Trudon
- Le Café de Flore
-Chartreux
-Chez Paul
-Le Chateaubriand
-Bread & Roses

For any of who that are planning a trip to Paris, France this summer or in the near future, I hope my little list helped!

xx

3 comments:

  1. aaah so exciting! you're going to have an amazing time - my sister lived there last year and i loved visiting her! definitely go to shakespeare and company - its a little english bookshop, not too far from notre dame if i remember, facing the seine. it's so cute - just google it!! :)

    (also, im hosting a fashion giveaway on my blog if you're interested!!)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex!
    thats sounds so fun :) I've been to Paris a few times before and know some cool places, let me know if you want to hear some of them!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should try the musee rodin. the house it's in is ridiculously gorgeous and i go there every time i visit-mainly for the house and the grounds because oooh my god the grounds....and there's a bookstore by the notre dame called the shakespeare library and co and it's by the notre dame and it's books in english but the library is so cool inside. if you google it you'll see, it's not really pretty but it's super interesting. these are all semi-touristy things but whatever, rodin is beautiful and everyone should go

    ReplyDelete