Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Parson's Final Project

Bonjour Everyone! I keep forgetting to update my blogspot, so first off I deeply apologize for that. Now on to the good stuff. After my three week long intensive was over, my teacher Marie gave us a final project to sum up what we learned. The focus of the project was to tie in what we have learned about the different eras into today's culture using whatever medium we wanted. I chose to make a dress inspired by the disposable fashion of the 1960s. My instructor also wanted me to do a little photoshoot of the dress in action, so here are some of the ones I used.

3 comments:

  1. amazing work! i love it! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. V cute!! Where is that picture from? The first one??!

    ReplyDelete