Blog Archive

Friday, September 6, 2013

Terrarium How To

As many of you already know, I have started my Junior year of High School. Can you believe that? I only have two more years left and then I'm off to University. It's crazy how quickly time flies. Anywho, we had a jewish holiday off yesterday and so a few of my friends and I decided to have a "craft" day and make terrariums. They rather simple to make and they aren't very costly. Plus you get to customize them exactly to your liking. 
Step 1: Purchase glass bowl, box, whatever size really
Step 2: Go to a flower market/nursery
Step 3: Buy as many succulents, cacti, flowers as you like and even moss if you like
Step 4: Gather 2 - 4 cups of soil ( depends on the size of bowl)
Step 5: Place soil in bowl and remove succulents from pot
Step 6: Organize to your liking and then water
XX

3 comments:

  1. Love this! I might try to make a hanging one! Where did you get the succulents?

    stylenutt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I've been wanting to make on for a while and you've inspired me now to finally do it x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to do this! All of yours look lovely & so pretttyyy.
    Where did you get the transparent bag?
    Daisy xxx

    ReplyDelete