Blog Archive

Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Life in Pieces

 I remember this day like it was yesterday, it was right before I went to New York for a month. I remember I couldn't wait and now look at me... Blogging away in LA, almost a month into school. Take me back to summer please?
Plant: Succulent, Shoe: Platform Supergas, Bag: Alexander Wang Rocco, Vest: Urban Outfitters 
 So Amazing and healthy! and the best part is, wait for it, ITS ONLY 110 calories.
For information: http://blueprintcleanse.com/
 Remembering how great of a purchase these were!
 Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so why not fill up with the yummiest of foods. My all time favorite breakfast food is so simple; honey flavored oats with granola bunches, almond milk, and some fresh organic berries!
 Outdoor Pilates by the pool with my friend Emma!
Today's outfit was definitely rather BLAH. I didn't really do much except pick up my dog from the shelter and draw, so I guess one could definitely call this my "lazy sunday" attire!
Hope you all had a great weekend!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment