Blog Archive

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Anticipated Food Post?


Haha I know what you are thinking, "jeez, this girl eats way too much crap", but this is a collection of photos I have taken over the 4 month absence from my blogspot. Sadly, I don't really eat like this year anymore, but hey they sure make for pretty pictures.

Arugula, Cucumbers, Olives, Quinoa, Lemon, Chick Peas, Olives

Mum's Valentine's Day Mocha and Key Lime Pie

Best Tomato Soup Ever.... Bottega Louie, Downtown LA

Macaroons <3 my favorites



Blu Jam Cafe's Crunchy French Toaste, I had heard such amazing reviews about it, I needed to try it out for myself!

Cafe Midi's Quinoa and Seared Tuna Salad

After school treat - Macaroons and Capps



Larchmont's New Juicery: Poolside and Coconut Smoothie


What happens when I pack my lunch for school


The Alcove's Peach & Espresso Crepes





New York Cafeteria Restaurant's famous waffle dessert








The one and only

Cafe Benne... tinniest little breakfast Waffles! Great for on the go in New York




Lamill's yummiest Granola and Greek Yogurt
xx

1 comment:

  1. AAAAH you make me want to eat better food - i do not have the same standards as you. :( inferior diets suck.
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete