Blog Archive

Saturday, February 23, 2013

I'm Back

Hello Everyone!
Wow, okay, woah.... the time has really flown. I'd like to start off by apologizing for not being such an avid blogger lately. With winter and Thanksgiving Break having just happened, I have been juggling vacations, school work, and dance all at the same time. I'm back though and hopefully here to stay. I'll be making a few posts in the next few minutes just filling you all in on what has been going on, like my trip to New York or my trip to San Francisco and all the yummy food I have indulged in along the way. Sadly, in the Catholic Religion has started and for lent I made a promise that I would give up sweets/baked goods/bad carbs, so goodbye yummy- high calorie food posts. Anywhooo, I am glad to be back blogging again and I hope you all enjoy my next posts. Brace yourselves, you are in for a whole 4 months worth of pictures!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment