Blog Archive

Monday, February 25, 2013

Project #1 continuation...

So now, you have a bit of an idea as to what I'm going for. The very zen, but modern look! I'll be including hanging gardens, the room will be painted white ( to match my bedroom), and I'll have to put an espresso machine in there. I mean I just love my almond milk cappuccinos! Anyways, here is what I am thinking of putting it in, along with some kind of sofa, fluffy pillows, and an awesome sound system too!



















xx

2 comments:

  1. oooh these are all really cool! id say some of it is so expensive, but you could probably do a DIY job on alot of it! look for round goldfish bowls for those plant pots and if you have an old mirror- paint it with blackboard paint! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guuurl, you don't know how much I love your blog! Such an inspiration :) Where can I get those Plant bowls? They are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete